Scientific study after scientific study points to the same thing: humans need physical exercise. Yes, I hear you sighing behind the screen as you flick through this article. Yes, I too, dreaded P.T back in school. At first, I brushed the importance aside, but after reading into some of these articles, and religiously putting this tip to the test, I found some saucy truths!
Incorporating light exercise into your daily lifestyle has profound effects. More than just being good for the heart and circulatory system, it improves well-being, emotions, and productivity.
The best thing? You don’t need to be an Olympic athlete or have hours of time available to make these routines part of your day-to-day.
Some quick exercise ideas and easy workouts:
- Choose the stairs over the elevator
- Opt to walk to the cafe or corner shop during your lunch, rather than drive
- Take a brisk walk in the park or along the promenade in the evening after dinner
- Do something outdoors this weekend with the family (biking, swimming at the beach, or an amusement park).
- How about doing some arm and leg stretches whilst reading the next article?
We hope this #tuesdaytip was helpful. Go out there and burn calories!
Have any other tips or suggests on keeping fit? We would love to hear from you below or on social media.